Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some prototype dreamcasts

+3
%ERROR%
Supermario641996
刈り取り機
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:58 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

okay, back to the topic: the DREAMCAST, and N64 were the best consoles of thier time Smile

27Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Un-Derailed. Please stay on-topic and stop fighting with Fragon. Also please stop giving him bad reputation. What he did was not that bad plus he hasn't done anything else on the forums.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

28Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 am

Fragon

Fragon
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

supermario641996 wrote:Un-Derailed. Please stay on-topic and stop fighting with Fragon. Also please stop giving him bad reputation. What he did was not that bad plus he hasn't done anything else on the forums.
Haters Gonna Hate,and Congrats on the MOD Position,anyway all i no is DreamCast is bad IMO NES is better

29Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Fragon wrote:
supermario641996 wrote:Un-Derailed. Please stay on-topic and stop fighting with Fragon. Also please stop giving him bad reputation. What he did was not that bad plus he hasn't done anything else on the forums.
Haters Gonna Hate,and Congrats on the MOD Position,anyway all i no is DreamCast is bad IMO NES is better
Thanks. Smile. People have different opinions on consoles. I don't have an opinion on consoles. I just love them. I also love the Dreamcast. I tend to not play it much because I do not have many games for it but hey.

The images that Reaper posted is was actually new to me at the time. I haven't thought of looking up what the Dreamcast could of looked like.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

30Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:36 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

its pretty interesting to me to see how a console developed into how it is today. like the original xbox was originally going to literally be an X, I\'ll try to find some pics of it and i actually think they had a working prototype of this "X" box.

EDIT:found it

Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Xbox_Proto

31Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

刈り取り機 wrote:its pretty interesting to me to see how a console developed into how it is today. like the original xbox was originally going to literally be an X, I\'ll try to find some pics of it and i actually think they had a working prototype of this "X" box.

EDIT:found it

Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Xbox_Proto

Xbox was good for its time expecialy if you hack it, give it a xbox theme and get the HD mod with HD output (dont forget XBMC) conker live and reloaded looks like an xbox 360 game when you get the HD mod (a little better imo)

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

32Some prototype dreamcasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Some prototype dreamcasts Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 pm

刈り取り機

刈り取り機
Mythic
Mythic

yea and its piss easy to hack one too(if i got high off sleeping medicine i could probably still do it). and xbmc allows so much possibilities for the xbox like video playback without that gay remote ms forced u to use and play games off the hard drive and play music and videos off the hdd as well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum