Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 Questions

+5
thonglover
$H@D()W
Dusterdoo
Mexicouger
Dillon
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 Questions Empty 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 am

Dillon

Corporal
Corporal

Ok first off, Was the last release of Halo Revamped R17 for psp the last release,and has all development halted?
Second, Is there a custom eboot.pbp for psp 2000+ to put the game in 64mb mode because it runs in 32mb mode by default and it doesn't work properly I get all these errors on my psp 3001 6.20 TN-E PermaPatch when starting the game (At startup):

sound sampling rate 22050
execing quake.rc
execing default.cfg
unknown command "scr_conheight"
unknown command "r_viewmodelofset"
execing config.cfg
execing autoexec.cfg
Can't "status", not connected
8 demo(s) in loop
Playing demofrom title.dem
ERROR: couldn't open demo for reading

And I get this when loading a map:
couldn't load sound/weapon/br_fire.wav
sound ambience /hum1 .wav not looped
sound ambience /hum1 .wav not looped
couldn't exec maps/ maze.way

Somebody please help me fix this I know that this is an eboot.pbp problem because on Nazi Zombies Portable psp I got the exact same issues and errors while using the 32mb eboot.pbp then switched over to the 64mb eboot.pbp and everything was flawless.

If anyone knows anything about these let me know and thank you so kindly for your time.
-Dillon

22 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 am

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

32 mb ram eboot doesn't cause all those errors. Those are console commands that are being exectued at the beginning of the game.

A couple of the commands were called, but not coded in the engine, so that's why they come up as unknown command.

all the ram modes do is allow the psp to load higher detail graphics, bigger maps, or just more at that. It's not going to cause failure to load the game.

And if you get stopped at this...

ERROR: couldn't open demo for reading

...then you are just an idiot.

https://augustine.forumotion.com

32 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

I agree with mexi. You just made yourself sound like an idiot by that... Everyone who has ever played Quake knows that those are just console readouts (the console telling you what it just did).

Last edited by Dusterdoo on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

42 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 pm

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Dusterdoo wrote:I agree with mexi. You just made yourself sounds like an idiot by that... Everyone who has ever played Quake knows that those are just console readouts (the console telling you what it just did).

XD u just posted, so my post didnt come........but yeah mexis right, read the other error reports and u will find out how to get past those "errors"

52 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Bro.....YOU JUST GOT FLAMED.....i think

62 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:36 pm

Dillon

Corporal
Corporal

thonglover wrote:Bro.....YOU JUST GOT FLAMED.....i think
Ya I think I did too, Isn't it amazing how you ask a simple question and the site members immediately flame you for no reason and I did look at the bug reports none of them told how to solve the console errors.
Another thing since were all being trolls and unprofessional here y'all still didn't answer my first question, Is revamped dead or still under development?
Another thing mexicouger for a site admin I will admit its very dirty to call first time posters idiots, But everyone has bad days guys so lets go ahead and try to keep this active community nice and clean.
I am sorry for any trouble mexicouger.
P.S. I didn't stop at the demo error I pressed start.

72 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

Dillon wrote:
Ya I think I did too, Isn't it amazing how you ask a simple question and the site members immediately flame you for no reason and I did look at the bug reports none of them told how to solve the console errors.
Another thing since were all being trolls and unprofessional here y'all still didn't answer my first question, Is revamped dead or still under development?
Another thing mexicouger for a site admin I will admit its very dirty to call first time posters idiots, But everyone has bad days guys so lets go ahead and try to keep this active community nice and clean.

Its mainly cause of the constant trolls and n00bs we get all the time that have questions the have been awnsered in an old topic already that they didnt bother to look for

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

82 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I just think that some people were not in the best of moods. (Just an opinion.) Anyway. The "error" that says "how to fix it" is to just press X or Start. (Can't remember. It is something like that. I haven't played it in a while.)

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

92 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 am

$H@D()W

$H@D()W
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

thats not getting flamed.......THATS GETTING BURNED BY ..........flames?

102 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 am

DukeInstinct

DukeInstinct
Commander Grade 3
Commander Grade 3

Dillon wrote:

We are all very sorry that someone called you an idiot, moron.

112 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

DukeInstinct wrote:
Dillon wrote:

We are all very sorry that someone called you an idiot, moron.

Duke, that made my day bro. Very Happy And Dillon, to answer your question; Revamped is no longer in development, but Augustine still is and it is PC ONLY, THERE IS NO MORE PSP PORT.

122 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Dillon

Corporal
Corporal

Hay so who did and how did I piss you guys off to get called an idiot/moron??

132 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Mexicouger

Mexicouger
Noble
Noble

Dillon, I'm sorry for being a jerk. I didn't mean it. I am just having issues, and the slightest remarks trigger my anger.

Don't take it personally, anyone. I think I will leave all the problems to Mario, because he is alot nicer than I am.

Anyways, Revamped 1 is no longer in development.

https://augustine.forumotion.com

142 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

SirXeno

SirXeno
Major Grade 3
Major Grade 3

Piss^^ Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by товарищ ксенофобии on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

152 Questions Empty Re: 2 Questions Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Please do not post random words.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]