Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

models masterchieft and animations

+4
D-TeK-DeV
MapperTNT
thonglover
jomart2000
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26models masterchieft and animations  - Page 2 Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:42 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

all the waypoints that are in revamped 1 where made by me for all the maps even the old classic jomart maps and i did it from my psp but yes u can do it for the cpu... cant wait till the vita is hacked i would love this on my badboy

27models masterchieft and animations  - Page 2 Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:all the waypoints that are in revamped 1 where made by me for all the maps even the old classic jomart maps and i did it from my psp but yes u can do it for the cpu... cant wait till the vita is hacked i would love this on my badboy
ok. greezy
means that will continue making new maps waypoints.
correct

28models masterchieft and animations  - Page 2 Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:45 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

jomart can you add weapons to prisioner.bsp there are no weapons on this map at all

also i have hex edited your maps in the eboot here is the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/o6sp2uA5/EBOOT.html
and here is the map folder just replace your original map folder all maps are still there
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lMgl8q56/HaloPsp_maps.html
just click skip ad on the top right to download files

add links to your first post jomart

one more thing if you look in the kurok folder there is a folder named "waypointcfg" instruction By me are in there to create waypoints via psp it is very simple, instead of using the solitude.ini, use the quake.cmdline file there are the same basically (REMEMBER BACK UR CFG AND CMDLINE FILES UP) i can do it and upload some if yah want just tell me which maps

here is a copy and past of my instructions someone translate for my buddy Jomart

//EASY WAY TO MAKE WAYPOINTS
//read me by mrgreezy3 - beta tester for flaming Ice

this is just a simple way to waypoint our maps

step 1: make sure you make a backup folder with ur quake.cmdline(open with wordpad) and your config.cfg file in a new folder
step 2: overwrite your config.cfg and solitude.ini with the ones inside of the waypoint folder(hope your originals are backed up)
step 3: run solitude pick the map you want to waypoint and walk around with the analog,select is to jump(thats all you really need)
step 4: once done walking around the whole map press the R trigger a menu will come up press triangle then direction left on the digital pad it will begin to dump the waypoints
step 5: once you are finish connect your psp back to the cpu and open the solitude folder you will now see a qconsole.log file open it
step 6: erase everything in the text file above where it has the name of the map behind the dashes and everything below where it says end waypoint something like this
//maps/lockout.way
//ways by player
saved1 1208; saved2 592; saved3 -2010
scratch1 2; scratch2 0; scratch3 0; scratch4 0
saved4 1; wait
Battery 59% (1 hour 39 minutes)
saved1 1209; saved2 783
scratch1 1; scratch2 3
saved4 2; wait
saved1 1127; saved2 934
scratch1 2; scratch2 4
saved4 2; wait
saved1 941; saved2 933
scratch1 3; scratch2 5
saved4 2; wait
saved1 756; saved2 919
scratch1 4; scratch2 6
saved4 2; wait
blahahahahahaaha
and so on

// end waypoint dump
keep everything in between these lines and these lines only when you are done save as that map name .way(lockout.way if mp was lockout)
and YES!!!! you now have way points for you map and dont forget to put your original quake.cmdline and config.cfg back remember i told you to back them up

29models masterchieft and animations  - Page 2 Empty Re: models masterchieft and animations Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 pm

jomart2000

jomart2000
Colonel
Colonel

mrgreezy3 wrote:jomart can you add weapons to prisioner.bsp there are no weapons on this map at all

also i have hex edited your maps in the eboot here is the link
http://www.4shared.com/file/o6sp2uA5/EBOOT.html
and here is the map folder just replace your original map folder all maps are still there
http://www.4shared.com/rar/lMgl8q56/HaloPsp_maps.html
just click skip ad on the top right to download files

add links to your first post jomart

one more thing if you look in the kurok folder there is a folder named "waypointcfg" instruction By me are in there to create waypoints via psp it is very simple, instead of using the solitude.ini, use the quake.cmdline file there are the same basically (REMEMBER BACK UR CFG AND CMDLINE FILES UP) i can do it and upload some if yah want just tell me which maps

here is a copy and past of my instructions someone translate for my buddy Jomart

//EASY WAY TO MAKE WAYPOINTS
//read me by mrgreezy3 - beta tester for flaming Ice

this is just a simple way to waypoint our maps

step 1: make sure you make a backup folder with ur quake.cmdline(open with wordpad) and your config.cfg file in a new folder
step 2: overwrite your config.cfg and solitude.ini with the ones inside of the waypoint folder(hope your originals are backed up)
step 3: run solitude pick the map you want to waypoint and walk around with the analog,select is to jump(thats all you really need)
step 4: once done walking around the whole map press the R trigger a menu will come up press triangle then direction left on the digital pad it will begin to dump the waypoints
step 5: once you are finish connect your psp back to the cpu and open the solitude folder you will now see a qconsole.log file open it
step 6: erase everything in the text file above where it has the name of the map behind the dashes and everything below where it says end waypoint something like this
//maps/lockout.way
//ways by player
saved1 1208; saved2 592; saved3 -2010
scratch1 2; scratch2 0; scratch3 0; scratch4 0
saved4 1; wait
Battery 59% (1 hour 39 minutes)
saved1 1209; saved2 783
scratch1 1; scratch2 3
saved4 2; wait
saved1 1127; saved2 934
scratch1 2; scratch2 4
saved4 2; wait
saved1 941; saved2 933
scratch1 3; scratch2 5
saved4 2; wait
saved1 756; saved2 919
scratch1 4; scratch2 6
saved4 2; wait
blahahahahahaaha
and so on

// end waypoint dump
keep everything in between these lines and these lines only when you are done save as that map name .way(lockout.way if mp was lockout)
and YES!!!! you now have way points for you map and dont forget to put your original quake.cmdline and config.cfg back remember i told you to back them up

thanks greezy,
I noticed this post, I would like to waitpoints boarding actions on the map Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum