Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

shell casings from weapons

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shell casings from weapons Empty shell casings from weapons Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 am

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Gimme your thoughts I have coded this into jomart qc . It was on the ar shotgun and sniper rifle but I removed it from ar because of loss of framerate. I will make a beta vid to show the effects in action as of now I can't find my camera Mad ...

2shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

No offense Greezy, but that's not really needed. The PSP can't really take a whole lot when it comes to effects. You guys should be working on optimizing the game before you try to add things that will slow it down. If the game is optimized and then you try to add cool new stuff, you will have more room to play around with things like that.

3shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

yea i kno it was killing me when i used the ar its in the games code but can be removerd from weapons at anytime with a touch of a keystroke i can comma the code out it left it on the shotgun and sniper no framerate lost

4shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

D-TeK-DeV

D-TeK-DeV
Lt Colonel Grade 3
Lt Colonel Grade 3

Sounds cool bro. Too bad my PSP screen cracked.

5shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:52 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

D-TeK-DeV wrote:Sounds cool bro. Too bad my PSP screen cracked.
PIFFFFF HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! :Laugh out loud!:

6shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm

%ERROR%

%ERROR%
Legend
Legend

thonglover wrote:
D-TeK-DeV wrote:Sounds cool bro. Too bad my PSP screen cracked.
PIFFFFF HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! :Laugh out loud!:

Why do you find that so amusing?

http://yourdoomed.canadian-forum.com/

7shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:04 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

cause he is a clown

8shell casings from weapons Empty Re: shell casings from weapons Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:24 pm

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

mrgreezy3 wrote:cause he is a clown
T_T..... I'm filing charges on you now....Its not funny, I am doing to right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum