Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:33 pm

mrgreezy3

Brigadier Grade 1
Brigadier Grade 1

Just tell what bugs are in beta and me and jomart will work to fix them ....

2HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:00 am

purplstuph

purplstuph
Corporal
Corporal

My psp 1000 crashes during loading of certain maps. on rare occasions, i run out of edicts.
This may be a few years too late, i'm sorry...

3HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:13 am

Halopsp420

Halopsp420
Corporal
Corporal

I play this frequently as well as revamped I found my old psp 2000 a few months ago & im getting a lot of my old buddies back into it they love the mod & it's near complete but the plasma sword you can't throw any grenade's they just go empty, when you stick someone they fly off the enemy & explode. & in revamped the plasma sword does not have a reticule, the needler doesn't have the correct reticule, the plasma sword takes about 3 hits to kill someone it's very under powered & the plasma rifle was never completed it needs the overheat animation a melee animation a shooting animation the hud ammo counter & the weapon icon for pickup & the reticule & if the plasma pistol could get the charge sound & sprite for the charge off the halo 4 one that game would be 100% complete its cool seeing someone who still is checking out these forums I really hope life gets breathed into this people still love the psp in 2018.

4HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:35 am

purplstuph

purplstuph
Corporal
Corporal

Halopsp420 wrote:I play this frequently as well as revamped I found my old psp 2000 a few months ago & im getting a lot of my old buddies back into it they love the mod & it's near complete but the plasma sword you can't throw any grenade's they just go empty, when you stick someone they fly off the enemy & explode. & in revamped the plasma sword does not have a reticule, the needler doesn't have the correct reticule, the plasma sword takes about 3 hits to kill someone it's very under powered & the plasma rifle was never completed it needs the overheat animation a melee animation a shooting animation the hud ammo counter & the weapon icon for pickup & the reticule & if the plasma pistol could get the charge sound & sprite for the charge off the halo 4 one that game would be 100% complete its cool seeing someone who still is checking out these forums I really hope life gets breathed into this people still love the psp in 2018.

In Halo 4, the plasma sword one shots.
I do get the empty grenade issue too, sometimes the shotgun doesn't shoot but it will reload nearly all 30 bullets.
I never bother using the plasma sword in revamped but i get that no reticle is annoying, same goes for that bugged plasma rifle.
Btw, the Nazi Zombie Portable community is very much alive on discord

5HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:41 am

Halopsp420

Halopsp420
Corporal
Corporal

yeah that is annoying I still play it though & I have checked that out it is pretty cool I remember playing the first beta off the Moddb page which I also still pay attention to Solitude reborn. it's a shame these came so far though ust to be left Untouched I hope the community comes back I still hope I still wait i always will love & appreciate the the work that's been done. there's just something about the way the psp halos feel idk if it's just nostalgia or what but I love it.. Jomart MrGreezy I really hope you guys take some time I know Jomart Specifically been focusing on Android which I actually bought a Nividia Shield Portable just to play lol Great job with that btw but I hope you guys see this & I hope you guys can breath some life back in to this one last time.

6HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:21 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

MrGreezy had left do to some sort of irl issues they were having. See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Revamped was ported to the 3DS but Mexi had left this Forum behind. See here. I just sit here making sure the rare posters are safe from security issues and bots.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

7HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Halopsp420

Halopsp420
Corporal
Corporal

I have been following TcPixel well Mexi on YouTube for awhile he hasn't done anything with the revamped port for awhile tho & yeah I seen that I hope everything is going well with Greezy now a days. idk if you guys remember or not but Halo Combat Portable? Jalo? Halo Redemption? this was back in 08 09 built off The Kurok Engine I cant find any of the files if I recall correctly I believe there was legal trouble with the mod but since none of the files exist anymore I'm gonna get my computer that I retired about 6 yrs ago I believe i had every single halo mod there was. I just want the Plasma rifle off of Halo combat portale to see if I can get it to work in revamped. I added the energy sword reticule to it already just need to figure out how to adjust the damage it gives. & I added the needlers correct reticule too but yeah I've noticed that you keep everything together here it's appreciated man & I can't believe people were making money off the mod tho.. good thing you caught that because that could of been a lot bigger of a deal

8HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Empty Re: HALO 4 PSP BUGS THREAD Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:17 am

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I imagine it's hard to find older information like that after so long. I hope you find everything that you are looking for and thank you. I remember some of those that you mentioned.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum