Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sometime i feel like i am annoying you guys

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

i repeat the same annoying question or ask stupid ones
i try to be funny witch im bad at
.....ok i cant find anything else but can you guys tell what i need to work on...like what stuff i need to stop doing in skype?

Edit: I dont like to be annoying, i like making friends but i dont want to annoy people by accident cause i learned the hard way last year (or two years ago) the real point is just tell what i need to stop doing (or what not to do)

Last edited by thonglover on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more details)

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

thonglover wrote:i repeat the same annoying question or ask stupid ones
i try to be funny witch im bad at
.....ok i cant find anything else but can you guys tell what i need to work on...like what stuff i need to stop doing in skype?

Edit: I dont like to be annoying, i like making friends but i dont want to annoy people by accident cause i learned the hard way last year (or two years ago) the real point is just tell what i need to stop doing (or what not to do)

Note that being annoying doesn't make you lose friends. (In my book).

Anyway, these are some things I think you can work on.
You interrupt a lot but mostly that has to do with skype I think. We interrupt each other all the time but you do it in the middle of some peoples conversations.
You try to help people with stuff you either are currently trying to learn or do not know enough to help about.
Keep your questions a little bit less or research as I think people are getting annoyed with some of them.

I think that's it, I haven't been annoyed by you personally. Only when you used to do those "cry wolf" jokes a long time ago but you learned and stopped.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

ok and sometimes when i interrupt you guys i think that your done talking..but next time i'll wait Smile and btw just got back from work

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

thonglover wrote:ok and sometimes when i interrupt you guys i think that your done talking..but next time i'll wait Smile and btw just got back from  work

Sweet! Still washing cars?

I failed my permit test but only by one question so i'll get it next time. The questions are pretty easy and straight forward.

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Nope, I washed the last one last night and my bro said he will take me to the dmv to get my drivers licence Very Happy, and 3rd time is the charm?? Smile

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

thonglover wrote:Nope, I washed the last one last night and my bro said he will take me to the dmv to get my drivers licence Very Happy, and 3rd time is the charm?? Smile  

I hope it's 2nd is the charm XP there's a $5 re-exam fee.

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Lol, well anyway he said he will take me up there next week and and tomorrow i may get a phone and if i have enough money left over i will buy BF:HL and im gonna have to make some room in this hdd (This is what you have to deal with have a 250 GB hdd XD)

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

thonglover wrote:Lol, well anyway he said he will take me up there next week and and tomorrow i may get a phone and if i have enough money left over i will buy BF:HL and im gonna have to make some room in this hdd (This is what you have to deal with have a 250 GB hdd XD)

teah gaming on a small hdd isn't too helpful XP

thonglover

thonglover
Hero
Hero

Yeah, your really restricted... Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum