Augustine: Despondent
Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Forums! Please login or register! You can introduce yourself here!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forums! We are the homeplace for Slender: Darkplaces, Augustine, Nightfall survival, and Revamped 1.

You are not connected. Please login or register

psp port of augustine

+4
Mexicouger
Dusterdoo
jastolze
XSpalter
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26psp port of augustine - Page 2 Empty Re: psp port of augustine Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

I apologies for the miss-understanding. Its just you have a typing that looks like you are fighting and are being insulting (Looks not are.) You didn't need to point out that I have bad English. (My bad English is when I am tired.) My school was also terrible with teaching the English language. I would also like to say that Luna was the one who gave me the idea that it might able to be ported to an other engine. You have a very dark tone in your typing.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

27psp port of augustine - Page 2 Empty Re: psp port of augustine Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

lunarrocker

lunarrocker
Lt Colonel
Lt Colonel

supermario641996 wrote:I apologies for the miss-understanding. Its just you have a typing that looks like you are fighting and are being insulting (Looks not are.) You didn't need to point out that I have bad English. (My bad English is when I am tired.) My school was also terrible with teaching the English language. I would also like to say that Luna was the one who gave me the idea that it might able to be ported to an other engine. You have a very dark tone in your typing.

Yes it was me who came up with the idea. Nzp runs on darkplaces for pc, it runs on fritzquake for linux and it runs on fritzquake on psp.

So if Augustine runs on darkplaces, with some time and effort, (if u wanted it on psp) you could run augustine on psp by porting it to fritzquake.

I for one am happy with the pc only augustine and I believe that if you wanted to port augustine to psp, trying to port darkplaces to psp would not be the way to do it.

28psp port of augustine - Page 2 Empty Re: psp port of augustine Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Dusterdoo

Dusterdoo
Commander Grade 1
Commander Grade 1

Tycho, everyone gets the point. You don't have to keep going on and stating the same thing over and over again.

29psp port of augustine - Page 2 Empty Re: psp port of augustine Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Tycho

Tycho
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Dusterdoo wrote:Tycho, everyone gets the point. You don't have to keep going on and stating the same thing over and over again.

I understood that....

And I had stopped before you posted this, so I don't see the point of your comment at all.

30psp port of augustine - Page 2 Empty Re: psp port of augustine Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Dusterdoo wrote:Tycho, everyone gets the point. You don't have to keep going on and stating the same thing over and over again.

Yeah duster. This was over last night. We already understand. I was going to lock this if it went to far but it is over with.

https://augustine.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum